7.5 Acres Farm Land - 75 km from Tambaram, 15 km from ECR & GST
* 7.5 acres of agricultural punjai lands.
* Accessible by both GST and ECR from Chennai (whichever road has less traffic).
* Around 92 km (via GST) or 100 km (via ECR) from Velachery, Chennai,
* 75 km from Tambaram.
(Above photo taken before harvesting of casuarina trees.)
* Has more than 230m of village road frontage.
* Has around 150m of stream (odai) frontage.
* Fully fenced with 240 GSM anti-rust double-end-barbed mesh, for protection from cattle.
* One large well, with free electricity service.
* Has not used chemical fertilizers or pesticides for almost 10 years now and should be able to get certified as an organic farm.
* Watchman on payroll for more than 6 years, who can oversee work on your behalf.
* Land is present in a labour-surplus village (rare nowadays), with workers taken out for daily agri work, to other villages too.
* It is of punjai or dry lands (well irrigated) category, which means it is possible to convert to other uses, even into layouts or factories (better resale potential in longer term), unlike nanjai or lake irrigated wetlands, which cannot be converted at once.
* Suitable for rice, vegetables, cash crops like sugarcane or plantations (less effort) like casuarina, coconut or mango.
* Suitable for converting into a private farm-house or even a gated farm-house community, with your friends or colleagues.
* Possibility to slowly extend the boundary, by acquiring adjacent lands and bringing it into the fence, if there is a plan to extend at a future date.
Below photos/video were taken in August 2021, before monsoon rains (has sufficient water even before onset of rains)
Video of well in August 2021, before monsoon rains:
During harvesting of trees:
Now it is vacant and ready for a new crop.
Only a portion of the road is non metaled. Before that, it is cement and tar roads, from the State Highway, which is just 1.7 km from the land.